- صفحہ اول
- صارف خدمات
- نئے کنکشن کا طریقہ کار
- مین لائن کی توسیع
مین لائن کی توسیع
- Submission of Application
- Site visit for feasibility of network extension
- Laying of network
- Submission of fresh application for individual connection
Where SNGPL’s gas network doesn’t exist in front of the applicant’s premises/ locality
If SNGPL Network doesn’t exist in your street/ locality, in front of your premises, you have to obtain application form for extension of Gas network from regional office / sub office/ customer services center nearest to your home. This form is also available online.Go to Top
Submission of Application
- Fill in the prescribed application form for extension of Gas network (CAPITAL LETTERS) and submit it to your regional office / sub office/ customer services center nearest to your home along with the following attested documents.
- A copy of CNIC
- Proof of residence and size of plot (e.g. Registry or some other legal document) .
- A copy of electricity bill.
- Get a proper receipt in acknowledgement of your application. This receipt will be used for any reference or subsequent query regarding your application.
Site visit for feasibility of network extension.
- In the next phase Company’s representative will visit your premises on turn/merit basis to make feasibility report for the extension of network up to your premise on overall planning basis
- After the technical evaluation, the concerned authority will decide how to process your request i.e.:
- On recovery of 100% cost basis
- Company’s own resources
- Cost sharing basis
- The Company will proceed further in this matter as per the prevailing policy
Laying of network
If it is procedurally, technically and operationally feasible, the Company will extend its network on turn/ merit upto your premises on overall planning basis.
Submission of fresh application for individual connection
You have to submit a fresh application after the successful commissioning of network for your individual gas connections as after commissioning of gas, your premises will be considered On-Line i.e, where SNGPL’s gas network exists in front of the premises.Go to Top