- Vision & Mission Statements
- Core Values
- HSE Policy
To be the leading integrated natural gas provider in the region seeking to improve the quality of life of our customers and achieve maximum benefit for our stakeholders by providing an uninterrupted and environment friendly energy resource.
A commitment to deliver natural gas to all door steps in our chosen areas through continuous expansion of our network, by optimally employing technological, human and organizational resources, best practices and high ethical standards.
SNGPL is committed for:
- Enhancement of System Capacity.
- Expansion of Transmission and Distribution Network.
- Increase in Gas Sales
- Rehabilitation of Transmission and Distribution Network.
- Reduction in Unaccounted for Gas Losses.
- Improvement in Profitability.
- Improvement in Consumer Services.
- Adoption of Information Technology.
- Human Resource Development.
- Pursue Pipelines Construction and Advisory Business.
We are committed to our vision, mission, and to creating and delivering stakeholder value.
We are courteous - with our customers, stakeholders and towards each other and encourage open communication.
We are competent and strive to continuously develop and improve our skills and business practices.
We are responsible as individuals and as teams - for our work and our actions. We welcome scrutiny, and we hold ourselves accountable..
We have integrity - as individuals and as teams - our decisions are characterized by honesty and fairness.
Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited will ensure that
- The health of its employees, its consumers, its contractors and other interested parties is protected.
- All its activities are carried out safely.
- Environmental performance meets legislative requirements.
- There is continual improvement in HSE performance.
To implement HSE Policy, Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited will ensure
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations and fulfill compliance obligation.
- That for Health, Safety and Environment, the required Organization, Standards and Procedures are developed and established.
- That is all its activities are carried out in accordance with relevant international Standards and Company's Health, Safety and Environment Standards and Procedures.
- To set demanding targets and measure progress to ensure continual improvement in Health, Safety and Environmental performance with participation and consultation of workers at all applicable levels and functions.
- To involve all employees to exercise personal responsibility in idntifying hazards, reducing OH & S risks, in preventing harms to himself/herself, to others and to the environment for the prevention of pollution.
- To provide appropriate Health, Safety and Environment training / information to all employees, contractors, consumers and all relevant interested parties.
- To provide safe working environment in order to protect the employees from occupational illness and accidents.
- To promote awareness and give due recognition to performance in the area of Health, Safety and Environment.
Nothing contained in this policy will be interpreted so as to enhance the otherwise legal obligation of the Company.